Having an office space in metropolitan cities like Delhi has space in many advantages as well as drawbacks. When you are using office space in Delhi, it certainly encourages communication and reduces cost, unlike traditional office.
In an office environment, you know how distracting is the activity of busy office space could be. Too much noise in an office can significantly impact your productivity and increase stress.
If you and your employees are suffering from poor productivity, you need to implement the following solutions to reduce noise in the workplace.
- Consider Noise Friendly Flooring: When you are using office space in Delhi, you might understand the pain of continuous noise that does bang into your ears. One of the main reasons behind this is that your office floor surface may be made of natural wood, porcelain and ceramic that may create noise pollution. Instead, use Vinyl flooring that’s easy to install and beneficial in minimizing noise.
- Provide a dedicated Quiet Space: If you have a dedicated noisy place, then you might need a dedicated quiet place. Make sure you provide a dedicated quiet space within their office layout where your employees can talk to clients without disturbing others.
- Wear Noise Cancellation Headphones: Because redesigning isn’t possible for coworking space in Delhi, it’s wise to use Noise-cancelling headphones. Put them on and not a single distracting sound can disturb you. This is one of the cost-effective techniques you can use without breaking your bank account.
- Apply Sound Mask: Applying sound masks, these days has become common in a shared space. The main motto is to lower the external noise, machinery, and conversation noise. This will let your brain to pay less attention so you can focus on your work.
- Put Sound friendly furniture: There’s no denying the fact that lounge chairs, filing cabinets, and couches can all have an impact on the acoustics of office space. Consider using enclosed booths or high-backed couches.
Noise can come from anywhere, people moving around in the office, keyboard noise, conversation sounds, and other noises, too. Implementing these tips will certainly reduce noise in your office space in Delhi, allowing you and your team to work in a peaceful environment.